Woman,
who I would rather not name because you don't even understand the power in that name,
hence you don't know what power you carry because of Who your
creator Is.
I saw right through you since the day I met you decided to preserve you in my heart as I saw past you,
saw the shadow on the wall behind you of a woman with a tiara,
you possess more than what you actually portray,
you invite many into your bed but not just any into your heart,
thinking that might award you all you need for the day
and numb you of all the heartache.
You read from the pages of gossip magazines as others downfalls
make you feel better about your downfalls
so you keep celebrating their mistakes
not realizing that those mistakes turn into victory when admitted and appreciated.
You would rather spend time where there is loud music
since you cannot bare to hear your thoughts,
if only you knew that its through your thoughts
that you can design a new life and achieve it.
You have no respect for others,
without care of who you step on as long as you are the winner,
not realizing that being a winner is about humbling yourself and serving others.
You were created as God by God
and its time you start noticing,
start walking in a new light as that will give you reason to love, to love you.
You were created to love and hence you are love.
No comments:
Post a Comment