I have so much to say
but when I start working my hand on paper
the words fly out the window of my mind,
liked a caged bird set free by it's devoted master,
believing that it will fly back home,
leaving me speechless
with faith and alone.
I sit with my paper and pen wondering
how I can put my thoughts out to you.
Thinking how I can convey the beauty
and infinite love I bear witness to daily,
how I can be mediator between my imagination and my hand,
between my grip and the pen,
between the ink and the paper.
I have so much to say
and when I try to liberate my reflection to you,
words are puzzles,
requiring my time to solve the the pieces,
so I ask for more time,
and patience is the task at hand.
I calmly place my pen on the paper,
with the idea of introducing one to the other ,
as the two are about to encounter an unfamiliar trail in unison,
as I narrate my story.
I tell my story with the wisdom granted to me by the Creator of life.
wishing that it could be smooth,
wishing it could have the same light as the sun rays at dawn,
full of soul and hope
feeding the skin and body with energy and strength.
I now recognize the place I am at,
the place where I am going.
Giving recognition and praises,
leaving behind doubt and fear whether my words will fly back to me.
I acquaint myself with me and the time inside my mind,
aware that in season I will say all that I need to say,
and you will be desiring such words to come your way,
comforting you and supporting you in your season.
I do have much to say but I will wait patiently
for the words to fly back to me,
and affirm the need to speak, to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment