I am in my own space
I am in my own thoughts
I am in my own palace.
I am in my own space
where a great person is made
And the best is yet to come.
Where knowledge is gained
and wisdom is about to manifest
and trust in Him keeps growing.
Where rivers of Faith flow
Where understanding dwells in me
and contentment sinks in.
I am in my own thoughts
where my mind travels to the land of love
and warmth hugs me.
Where smiles are a result of deep happiness
and love is manifested in me,
where change is my journey and restoration fills me.
I am in my own palace
where He that is greater is in me and with me
and His grace protects me,
where dancing is allowed and no one watching,
where I become myself and freedom is my language,
where lyrics are written and beautiful songs minister,
where all the languages are spoken and only I,
I and Him in me understand.
I am in my space
I am in my own thoughts
I am in my own palace.
Understanding dwells in me
change is my journey and only I
I and Him in me take this journey together.
No comments:
Post a Comment