Thursday, 6 March 2014

days gone by



I remember my elementary days
Days of innocence and all was justifiable
Days where all was honorable
Days where I was well-balanced
And my thoughts were not trapped in a pipe dream.

Where life was my partner and we paraded hand in hand
Where my youth celebrated me.

I remember words spoken were the foundation of spiritual prosperity and success
All that mattered was being in the moment and that gave birth to wisdom and light into my life
And order was a part of me and what I lived.

I remember my days as a young girl
That now leads to me as a young woman of Faith and Truth.

So I walk this journey in search of my purpose 
not forgetting the lessons I accomplished.

I revive the woman in me with love and acceptance
And advise her to get rid of the boarders of fear and simply exhale.

I remember my elementary days
and I stride into my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment