Monday, 10 March 2014

Waking up to me



It is just after midnight 
I tossed to your side of the bed unconsciously and then it hit me, we no more. 
It seemed like we would never end, but here I am, alone. 
I moved to the middle of the bed and I start beaming from the bottom of my feet to the top of my head. 
My spirit starts dancing in awe of the beauty of being single.   
This is the place I was trying to get to with you and now I am completely here, without you.  
In gratitude I send love your way and the anger in unity with animosity disappears 
and all that matters now is me, without you.

It is just after midnight and new beginnings take light and hope in a new direction. 
My path forms and this time around I trust the Universe and all that is greater than me, 
accepting all that it offers me. 
It feels so natural, like a lost child I am finally home. 
What we were gives lessons, 
so I send love to you one more time, 
with assurance that God sent you to me,
or I wouldn't have found this.
So I slumber off again, 
pleading to God for more of this...



No comments:

Post a Comment