Friday, 14 March 2014

In search



In my pursuit to finding love
I speak to the winds looking for answers
And I hear the birds sing.
I wait patiently for nature’s wisdom.
Everything is perfect, splendid and fascinating.

I get in touch with who and what my part is.
The Leaves then whisper words of love in tranquility,
Rivers flow a never ending love story,
Birds sing in union and tune of love.
Love is the base of nature's outcome.

Leaves are the meaning of freedom
They keep waving to the sky in worship,
Acknowledging who they are.
As I become one with nature
I finally understand,
That what nature is being,
I possess.

So I accept my part
And I wave to the sky in worship
And gratitude to the creator,
For the freedom I am blessed with
For the love that resides in me
And for my never ending love story.


No comments:

Post a Comment