Time feels like it has stopped
everything and everyone is still.
Silence takes over my speech, sounds and thoughts and I acknowledge the message behind it.
I embrace the words not said and silence seems to give warmth in my cold room.
The silence has a new meaning and understanding, it give me a new freedom and motivation.
It let's me know that although I am not perfect then all that surrounds me is perfect in its own way
and I am right where I should be.
It frees my spirit from all the hate and I stop searching from outside and I start going within
It shows me a whole new world that was hiding within and all I now want to do is stay like this till eternity. Speak through my soul,
allow myself to feel that all is well.
I grew up talking my way through life,
everything had to have an explanation,
everything had to have a meaning,
now silence is the meaning.
Silence has enlightened me and my journey finally has light.
Ooh, my lady ..i am loving:)
ReplyDeleteThank you my gorgeous. :)
DeleteWell done Tee.
ReplyDeleteThank you Yaya...
Delete